Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I have a B.A. in Mass Communications and a minor in Psychology. In my early 40’s, I went back to school to take pre-requisites in order to apply to nursing school. In my microbiology class I became infatuated with nutrition on a cellular level, and from that point on, I decided that coaching others about holistic nutrition is where my passion lie.
I have spent thousands of hours researching health topics simply because I love the subject that much! At IIN, I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and was exposed to over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and everything in between.
I have studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiologist surgeon, best-selling author, and star of The Dr. Oz Show.
- Deepak Chopra, MD, World leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, best-selling author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, University Of Arizona, best-selling author and expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The Ultra Wellness Center, best-selling author
- David Wolfe, Recognized expert and best-selling author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, best-selling author
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and best-selling author
My education has equipped me with extensive, up-to-date knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, prevention, and maintenance. I will give you the knowledge and tools to make the right decisions based on your specific goals. While working with me, you will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and overall well-being.